Whiskers

A friendly place to introduce yourself to the community

Moderator: TDP Officers

Nimrod

Whiskers

Postby Nimrod » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:48 am

Hello, it's me Whiskers.

I am a very salty Turkish boy currently residing in the great lands of Canadia. I like playing CS:GO, Hearthstone and World of Warcraft.

I found out about TDP almost 4 years ago when their Team Fortress 2 Highlander Open team was looking for a pyro. Being the best pyro EU, I quickly became the main. I was a shy kid so my friend stoge helped me communicate with other British men.

Throughout my middle school years I was constantly ignored by females because I was a very fat boy. Now, 6 years later I am down to 12% body fat and consuming about 8 egg whites every day but everything got worse. I have no social life, no money, no motivation and no will to live. My dad is very mean towards me. I am not a likeable person at all. I lack originality and I feed on drama.

Getting myself invited to the TDP Steam group has been among my biggest ambitions for the last 4 years and now I'm trying to make my dreams come true.

Please don't be mean towards me, I'm very insecure and looking forward to playing video games with you!
Nimrod

Re: Whiskers

Postby Nimrod » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:46 pm

this is a real application thomas
Ducky
TDP Member
TDP Member

Postby Ducky » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:42 pm

:clap:
TDP-Trucks
TDP Officer - Recruitment
TDP Officer - Recruitment

Postby TDP-Trucks » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:52 pm

I don't do the memberships, but you have to actually play games with TDP to be a member. Or at least contribute to the community in some way.

NB. Posting memes in discord doesn't count. :P
"Two Crossfired GPUs provide around twice the power hassle as one"

i7 2600k @ 4.7Ghz | R9 280x Toxic | 12GB G.Skill RAM | 120GB SSD | K70 Mechanical
bagel

Postby bagel » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 am

Whiskers is a good guy. We've had our ups and downs, but we have always managed to meet halfway, put aside our differences and our friendship would grow stronger because of it.

Visual representation:

First

starwars-battle

But then

:dance: :dance:

Good guy. Like him a lot.
Nimrod

Postby Nimrod » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:22 am

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ sᴜᴅᴏᴋᴜ, ɪ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴍ ʙᴜʟʟy ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʙʀᴇɴɴᴏɴ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ... ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ...ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴛᴏᴍ -═══════ι▬▬

Return to “Introduce Yourself”