Need help with mountain story: All in the reflexes - What is considered a Fly by?

General Game Discussion Area

Moderator: TDP Officers

johnnyhenderson

Need help with mountain story: All in the reflexes - What is considered a Fly by?

Postby johnnyhenderson » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:26 pm

In short, I need to use the wingsuit to "fly by" 12 things. I've made it up to 11, but that's about it. However, the real issue isn't the numbers, or even staying airborne. I noticed the Rocket Wingsuit will do quite nicely as a little "cheat". Doing this with the normal wingsuit... hahaha, not going to even try. But anyway, the problem is... what is considered a "fly by"? I assumed it was flying past something relatively close and at high speed. However, it seems to be entirely random what registers or not. I can fly past three trees at somewhat slow speed and several meters away, and all three counts. I can fly though a dense forest with full boost, and it doesn't count at all. So what am I doing wrong? This challenge is driving me insane. Quite often, I get XP for flying close to something at high speed, but it doesn't count towards the challenge. But why?

Please Help !
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
-http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1701849-Need-help-with-mountain-story-All-in-the-reflexes-What-is-considered-a-Fly-by
-teaser video

Return to “General”