v2 Website launch

Announcement and Community Info Area

Moderator: TDP Officers

TDP-PurpleDelta
Team Founder - Web/Forum/Server Admin

Re: v2 Website launch

Postby TDP-PurpleDelta » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:44 pm

I do indeed remember Richii3 and at the start of the redesign I was working on something along those lines..

Alot has changed since then and certain things are no longer relevent, i.e. servers active etc.

As I said before the main influence for having all the info on the main page was to make it easier for people to find the info they need.

I would very much like to add more graphics etc to the site but as I said before good graphics are difficult to come by on the old www without paying for...

If anybody that has any form of skills in PS or Gimp etc and enjoys creating graphics please do forward your work to me and Ican look to add these to the site, I think for those who wish to do this should catch me on Mumble so we can discuss ideas??

As for the Paypal logo I am going to reduce the size slightly BUT it is important for us to contribute as a Community to the running of the servers we all populate and enjoy, for too long this has been left to a select few to fund so making the way to contribute obvious and as easy as possible was neccessery.
Intel i7 920 @ 2.6Ghz | XFX HD5850XXX | Gigabyte EX58-UD5 | Kingston 12GB HyperX RAM | Samsung F3 500GB HDD | Win7 x64

TDP-Brennon
TDP Member
TDP Member

Postby TDP-Brennon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:36 am

Just had a look at the new site on my phone and I'm impressed, not many gaming community's have a site that looks elegant on the mobile!
TDP-PurpleDelta

Postby TDP-PurpleDelta » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Cheers buddy
Intel i7 920 @ 2.6Ghz | XFX HD5850XXX | Gigabyte EX58-UD5 | Kingston 12GB HyperX RAM | Samsung F3 500GB HDD | Win7 x64

TDP-Trucks
TDP Officer - Recruitment
TDP Officer - Recruitment

Postby TDP-Trucks » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:21 pm

+1 on it looking the ### on mobile. Checking mumble is super easy now.
"Two Crossfired GPUs provide around twice the power hassle as one"

i7 2600k @ 4.7Ghz | R9 280x Toxic | 12GB G.Skill RAM | 120GB SSD | K70 Mechanical

Return to “Announcements + Community Info”