We are a growing community of gamers from around the globe and we'd love for you to join us. We are about making friends, having fun and trying something new. If you are looking for a friendly community of multinational people to play with, you've come to the right place.
The TDP Code
- Absolutely no cheating or abusive / racist language.
- Be respectful, not only to other members, but also other players.
- Although TDP membership is 18+ our servers are open to all ages. Keep foul language to a minimum.
The 4 steps to becoming a full member of TDP:
- Register on the Forum and agree to the simple code of conduct. (Registration = Agreement)
- Introduce yourself to the community
- Jump on teamspeak and play some games with us
- After a maximum of two weeks activity you will be a full member. *subject to approval
- Be active. This means getting involved with the community via TeamSpeak & the forums and, once you are a member, signing the check in at least once every 8 weeks.
- Be respectful. This means following the simple code of conduct at all times.
- Speak up. TDP is a community ran by itself. Being a member of it means that you help shape it. Speak to the officers or leader if you think of any way we can improve or expand.